You can find on this page some notable projects to which I contributed.
You can have a look at my own donations.
Communications and Internet
- Newspipe: a web-based news aggregator and reader.
- Freshermeat: an open source software directory and release tracker.
- Grenouille: an online service for weather data.
- Stegano: a pure Python Steganography module.
- Guardian: monitor the status of a set of services.
- pyHIDS: a simple HIDS.
- IP-Link: the goal of IP-Link is to see the relationships between different IP from network traffic capture.
- EV3WebController: provides a Web interface in order to control the motors of the EV3 robot.
- Jack Says: a web-based multiplayer game. It’s a “Simon Says”-like (Jacques a dit in french) in which you need to follow the instruction given by Jack;
- Minesweeper 3K is an original implementation of the classic game of mines;
- pacman game server.
The Open Shelter Database aims at creating a platform to collect and share with the widest possible audience, key information on humanitarian shelters, including the contacts of the organizations behind them.
Developed for the Netherlands Red Cross. The official instance is available here.
- a crossword generator written in Ocaml.
- Iterated Function Systems with OCaml.
- MONARC: an Optimised Risk Assessment Methodology.
- MOSP: a user friendly platform for creating, editing and sharing JSON objects.
- pyChatter: an instant messaging software written in Python. The architecture of pyChatter is based on the SPADE MAS platform.
- Balloon: an alternative to DropBox with file version control. It is based on Mercurial.
- Anatole: the Hugo theme of this website.
I do not accept donations for these contributions for various reasons (already paid for these or I was not a core contributor, etc.).